As hospitals and health systems struggle with the challenges of rising drug costs and amplified demands for improved outcomes, a strategy of consolidation and centralization of services lines continues to attract interest.
In a recent research report, explore this trend of supply chain consolidation and self-distribution, as enabled by consolidated service centers (CSCs). The report data, gathered from a survey distributed by the Journal of Healthcare Contracting, evaluates the state of the market as it relates to hospital supply chain distribution and more specifically, consolidated service centers.
IN THIS REPORT, GAIN INSIGHT INTO:
- The Anatomy of Self-Distributing Health Systems
- Reasons for Implementing a Consolidated Service Center
- Service Line Selection and Implementation
- Material Handling Equipment for Consolidated Service Centers
- Supply Chain Management Challenges
Please complete the form below and an email with a download link will be sent to you. You'll also receive occasional updates on relevant industry news and automation solutions.